First Visit for New Patients
New Patients have many questions about what their first chiropractic visit may be like. Many also want to know what is required of them. If you have any special needs or questions not answered by the information on this page, please
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to fill out the necessary paperwork
- Please bring your insurance card, worker’s compensation case number, no fault case number, and/or payment for the visit with you to make processing your file as fluid as possible.
- You will be taken to an exam room where your height, weight, and blood pressure is taken.
- Thorough history and physical examination of your condition will be taken by the doctor.
- Your treatment plan will be explained and your questions will be answered
- Your treatment will begin.
Treatment may include:
- Gentle and skilled spinal manipulation
- Supportive procedures (Electric muscle stimulation / ultrasound therapy / cryotherapy / moist heat)
- Nutritional advice
- Rehabilitative exercise
- Lifestyle modification
What types of insurance are accepted:
- Excellus Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of Western NY
- Most major medical insurances
- Self Payment
Types of payment accepted:
- MasterCard, Visa, & Discover